TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ALL PARTS MUST BE INSPECTED FOR ANY DAMAGE IN TRANSIT UPON ARRIVAL. THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR THEM.
Even if this results the delivery driver waiting, pallet delivery drivers have a wait time of 15 mins. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as âuncheckedâ is not acceptable.
2. If an item is found to be damaged, you should refuse to sign for item and ask for delivery to be returned.
3. ANY DAMAGE OR ISSUE MUST BE REPORTED TO US IN WRITING VIA EMAIL WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF RECEIVING PART. ANY DAMAGE REPORTED AFTER 7 DAYS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR A REFUND.
4. Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyerâs acceptance of these Terms.
5. Warranty is 90 days and is effective from the date of invoice.
6. Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it excludes any consequential losses from fitting/labour charges.
7. Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8. Any part tampered with or dismantled, modified in any way will invalidate the warranty. All parts are Marked before being sent out, if marks are removed then Warranty is invalid.
9. There is no guarantee/warranty on Electrical items such as ECUâs, Alternators, Starters, Ignition Modules etc. â After 14 days, these items are totally exempt from warranty, and are NON-RETURN.
ANY ISSUE WITH THESE ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
10. All engines & gearboxes will be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customerâs responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. Customer MUST use recommended Ford fluids only. This is a condition of your warranty and should any fault occur, proof of correct fluid purchased will be required.
11. It is a condition of sale that a new timing belt / cambelt/ chain be fitted to any engines we supply and filled with new oil and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
12. Gearboxes must be filled with new oil, recommended by Ford upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will Result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
13.Failure of an ancillary engine component e.g Manifolds, Water pump, Diesel pump, Gaskets, Turbo, Timing Belt/ Chain, Radiator, Oil Pump, Carburettor / Fuel Injection system, Ignition system, ECU, Distributor, Coolant Hoses etc are not covered under our terms.
14. âExchange Unitâ means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
15. We aim to dispatch items purchased as soon as possible; however, there can be a delay at times due to the delivery/courier company. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on time due to the fault of 3rd party courier.
16. Occasionally we discover that an item is damaged, and we are unable to ship it. If we are unable to supply at alternative part, we reserve the right to cancel any order and refund the money paid.
17. Parts purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of
âSatisfactory Qualityâ unless specified at the time of sale
18. A maximum of 90 days warranty is given on Engines and Gearboxes, unless stated different on receipt. Guarantee stated on receipt will override the 90 day standard warranty.
19. Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and returned to us within 7 days is subject to a 25% handling charge.
20. Engines: The term âComplete Engineâ refers to, Engine being supplied with head, block, sump, diesel pump, injectors and turbo. No other ancillaries shall be supplied unless specifically agreed when purchasing. Regardless of being supplied these are NOT warrantied part of the engine.
21. Our guarantee covers parts only. It does not cover any labour charges. We do not cover labour costs for any fault arising from the fitting of this part, or any fault which may arise in the 90 days warranty period. If an item is repaired or refunded under warranty this will NOT include any courier charges.
22. If we cannot supply an alternative part, we will refund the price of the part in full but will not pay for any fitting or courier charges. It is your responsibility to check that any part(s) supplied is correct prior to fitting.
23. Under the âDistance selling regulationsâ a PRIVATE CONSUMER has a 7 day âcooling offâ period in which he/she may return the goods to us for a refund. However, delivery is a separate contract and once completed is non-refundable. Hence once goods are signed for and are then returned to us, they need to be at the customer expense. We will not pay for return postage.
24. If a part is supplied as ordered but the customer had ordered incorrectly, we must be contacted immediately, and the part returned to us within 7 days of purchase at the cost of the customer. A restocking surcharge of 25% will be applied.
25. By accessing our website or a partner website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.